We are a design/installation/maintenance company located in the beautiful lakes region of New Hampshire. We pride ourselves on high quality workmanship and uncompromising customer service. We are seeking talented, reliable, career minded individuals that exhibit pride and quality workmanship to join our team. We are an equal opportunity employer.
• Always represent the company’s best interest, maintain the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
• Responsible for providing irrigation installation, maintenance, and service of various residential properties. Is responsible for keeping accurate records, promoting job worksite safety.
• Proficiently and safely use power and manually operated tools and equipment to perform irrigation installation and maintenance.
• Monitor and test old and new irrigation installations, troubleshoot and repair problems, observe pipe and valve placements and evaluate start-ups, winterization, and overall operation of the irrigation system.
• Conduct and record detailed inspections and plan/execute upgrades as necessary for client irrigation systems.
• Maintain and care for company equipment, tools and vehicles.
• Maintain a clean job site, orderly and stocked equipment trailer.
• Forecast equipment, labor and material needs to ensure efficient production.
• Understand and meet production and maintenance schedule deadlines without sacrificing great customer service or excellent quality.
• Track materials and time on service work orders and submit daily according to current processes and procedures.
Pine Ridge Lawn & Landscape, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and greatly values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We have over 38 years of experience in the landscape industry and have been fortunate enough to gain our experience throughout the New England areas working for clients in Fairfield County, Connecticut and Westchester County, New York. We have brought that same attention to detail to the Lakes Region of New Hampshire. We are seeking talented, career minded individuals to join our team.
Interested in joining our team? Have question? Contact us at (603) 253.6622.
Better yet, email us your resume at email@example.com